WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE SHARK CARTILAGE POWDER CAPSULES
- A natural source of anti-angiogenic compound
- Shark Cartilage Powder contains calcium which is an essential dietary mineral. It is present mainly in the skeleton, which provides structural support for the body. Calcium is also necessary for muscle contractions, nerve cell signaling, blood clotting. Calcium deficiency is known to lead to osteoporosis and is very common, with an estimated 20% of the New Zealand population being calcium deficient.
- Presence of chondroitin sulphate for joint mobility
- Contains calcium and phosphorus with other trace minerals
- Contains marine collagen
- Added Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) for optimal utilisation of calcium
Take 2 capsules per day, or more if needed.
Consult with your Health Provider before taking this product if you are on heart medication, pregnant or nursing.
Store in a cool dry place
Anti-angiogenic property refers to the inhibition of blood vessels that supply nutrients to the cancer cells. Since cartilage is an avascular tissue, it is considered to be a natural source of anti-angiogenic compound. Some in-vitro studies have reported that the mechanism of action of anti-angiogenic property is by the inhibition of cell proliferation.
An integral part of the skeletal structure of shark is cartilage. Cartilage is a dense form of connective tissue. The major compounds in shark cartilage are glycosaminoglycans, including chondroitin sulphate, calcium, collagen, phosphorus and other minerals. As a component of cartilage, chondroitin sulphate has been researched as a supplement that could support repair of damaged cartilage or as an agent to prevent progression of osteoarthritis. Chondroitin sulphate is important to maintain elasticity of the cartilage in joints.
Researchers have found that shark cartilage is rich in glycosaminoglycans(GAGs). Scientists have long known the vital role GAGs play in the production and maintenance of the body’s living tissues in both humans and animals. The complex carbohydrates provide essential structural components for the cell walls, mucous membranes and the connective tissue of bones, teeth, tendons and cartilage.
VITAMIN D3 & VITAMIN K2 (MK-7)
Added Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 (MK-7) in our Calcium Fish Bone (MCHC) Powder Capsules will help with optimum utilisation of calcium. Vitamin D3 helps your body to absorb the calcium. Vitamin K2 (MK-7) supports the healthy removal of calcium from artery walls.